Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Resubmission

Ready to send my resubmits off today.  Now for another period of waiting, hoping, worrying!  I think I'm in pretty good shape now, but there is one wonky stitch in Swatch 16 that I couldn't figure out how to correct, so we'll see.  I knit Swatch 16 at least four times and there was something I didn't like each time.  I finally got tired of it, and decided to send it on in.

My goal for 2011 is to finish one sweater, or other large project, and one pair of socks each month.  I have January's socks done (Tiptoe through the tulips, by Stephanie Purl McPhee) and am working on the third piece of Patterned Kimono Jacket by Plymouth in "deep rose" Nashua Creative Focus Worsted.  I do not like this yarn, but have seven skeins of this nice color, so will make the sweater and see how it wears.  The swatch looked pretty good after blocking, so I'm hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment